Family reunions, kid's activities: How Singapore’s society l

Family reunions, kid's activities: How Singapore’s society l

Beitragvon geemong » Fr Dez 24, 2021 8:33 am

Family reunions, kid's activities: How Singapore’s society ladies are spending Christmas

Bild

It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and although the ongoing pandemic means that lavish Christmas parties are not making a comeback just yet, these society doyennes are making the most of the season.

ดาวน์โหลด slotxo has returns per player or RTP data showing that the average reward for that game.

After all, this year has brought about some blessings, including the possibility of travel to reunite with our nearest and dearest. CNA Luxury's society friends give us a glimpse into their festivities.

ASTRIE SUNINDAR-RATNER
Christmas with our family in Geneva this year will always be one to remember! Travelling this holiday season is not a decision that we as a family took lightly. My family’s health will always be my top priority but I realised that this trip was much needed for our mental wellbeing. Living in constant fear is not the way I want my children to live!

COVID-19 is a lot of horrible things but it has taught us that life is so incredibly precious and hope is what will get us through! We have to take chances, to live in the now and most of all not to take anything for granted. So we will treasure every minute we have together on this trip. We will hug those we have missed so tightly and we will create memories with our family and friends whom we haven’t seen for the past two years!

CHERYL WEE
Christmas has always been and will always be a special time for our family. As a Catholic family, the celebration of advent leading up to Christmas is a joyous and meaningful one.

Every year, my dad would adorn the house with decorations and everyone at home would play a part in the festivities. This year, now that my two kids Marc and Emma are a little older, we decided to bring them to enjoy various Christmas-related activities.

Some of the things we’ve brought them to experience are the open-top Big Bus ride down Orchard Road to see the Christmas lights. We also went to Christmas Wonderland at Gardens by the Bay and took the carousel, soaking in the bustling Christmas atmosphere. And we’ll be heading to Universal Studios Singapore (USS) since it is running a Christmas-themed event right now. USS is not only a place the kids enjoy, but myself too! We always have family members join in these outings too, such as my parents or cousins.

IROSHINI CHUA
This Christmas season has been truly special as I was able to reunite with family near and far. I had taken for granted that I could meet my loved ones whenever I wanted prior to the pandemic, and it was agonising to not see them for so long. When the Vaccinated Travel Lanes (VTLs) opened, I dropped everything and made it my priority to spend as much time with them.

It has been two years since I saw my father. I travelled to the US with my daughter Aiyana and my father flew in from Sri Lanka. Together, we met my sister, aunts, uncles and many of my extended family members and we were able to celebrate Thanksgiving, belated birthdays as well as do simple activities from toasting marshmallows at the fire pit, playing pool to simply enjoying the autumn colours.
geemong

Zurück zu Melitta